Thursday, April 2

Looking for some SEO Software. Here's a shortlist.

Not that this is the "right" shortlist. It is really just my results from a simple Google Search of "SEO Software".

Some of the tools that I'm going to look at as options to help me with my SEO are:
  • HubSpot (who also provide the HubSpot Grader for free)
  • SEO Suite by Apex Promotion (this site includes a complete hack job on the next product in the list. They lose points on the "classy scale". Still, I'm going to check into their accusations.)
  • WebPosition by WebTrends (A pretty thin site. Well promoted through affiliates. Hardcore on the call to action.)
  • Web CEO (Probably the best site. Already, I'm leaning towards using them)
  • SEO Elite
  • SEO Suite
  • Internet Business Promoter (IBP)
  • lotusjump (This is Software as a Service, i.e. you pay a subscription and use their website to optimize your site)
Watch for a few more posts on this subject over the next few days. I'm getting closer to selecting a SEO software package. In the next couple of days I can tell you what I've chosen and why. After that, I'll let you know how it is working.

Have you used SEO Software? Please post a comment to this blog to tell me what you chose, why, and how it has worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment